Sunday, October 15, 2006

ASHLAND, NE/LINCOLN, NE

ASHLAND, NE/LINCLON, NE

Ok everyone, our company had some time off today so I though that I would take some time to update the Blog from the start up to as present as I can get it.

I will start with Ashland before we even left for Mississippi.

<----This is all of us waiting outside on for the buses before we left on the plane.


After we got on the buses we left for Linclon.
That is were we flew out of.



<---This is us waiting on the second plane to arrive at the Air Force Base in Linclon.





<----Us Loading the plane with Gear and Soldiers.







<----Another Picture of us loading the plane.





GULFPORT, MS






This is the first thing I saw when we landed in Gulfport, MS. I belive it is a Huey? Not for sure though.






And this is what our Barracks looked like when we just moved in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Willis said...

Hey Ty,
Good to hear that you finally got some free time. I finally figured out your blog address last week when I was home so now I have something else to check on while I'm procrastinating. You'll definitely need to get me on a workout schedule after coming back to NE with all that training- I feel lazier than ever right now! Keep up the hard work.

-Matt

11:16 AM, October 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home