Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm finally on!

Hey everyone its Me(Ty) finally!!! Sorry it has taken a while to make a post but we have been busy with training(As you can see). I have many more picture and videos to post so hopefully we will have internet soon so I can get those up. I would like to thank Anne for posting the pictures that are up now. I dont have much time left so I'll say bye for now. Have to get some rest for our 2 mile stress fire road march tomorrow. But thanks for everything everyone and I'll talk to ya on the next post.

SGT T

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie Morrow said...

Good to hear from you in person, Ty! Emily was excited to get email from you, too. Keep working hard and making us all proud-- try hard for that post Anne was telling us about! I can't wait to see all of your photos and videos and stuff... Can you imagine how some people live without Internet??

Talk to you soon-
Katie

12:26 PM, October 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!! I am Michaela, a sith grader at O'Neill Elementary.I'm in one of Katie's classes and she is awesome! I can't wait to read some more of your informing blogs. Bye!!

2:01 PM, October 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi this is Holly Hesse my Uncle is over in Iraq he is coming back in November. I cant wait to see him. I hope it goes by fast for you!So ave a good time!!!

Holly Hesse

P.S I live in O'Neill Nebraska

2:05 PM, October 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home